Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HELLO

Hey guys, And girls, and gays, and lesbians and homos. Anyway, Dhiri here. Just wanna tell you'll that Ryan Wong(our guitar teacher), Hai Yang, Sam and I went around to look at really good guitar shops. Narinpal couldn't join us cause he was baby-sitting his sister. Sry narinpal, correct me if i'm wrong. We went to bras basah complex first and it had 4 guitar shops. Next we went to Peninsula shopping center and it had a few guitar shops too. Then we went to Peace center to a shop called City Music. Thats where i got my guitar. Sam and I are probably gonna buy our electric guitars from there cause they are quite cheap copy guitars of our dream guitars. This is only a summary, of course alot more happen but i lazy to type so if you wanna know just come find me, sam or hai yang. See you in the next post and thanx for all your support

No comments:

Post a Comment